DESIGNED FOR THE STOCK BETA PIPE The Emperor Heavy Duty Pipe Guard Skid Plate is the best skid plate available on the market today. With a 3/16” thick aluminum construction, hand Tig welded wings (full length both sides) with an Emperor logo carved into each side for the bling factor, aluminum mounting brackets, and high-grade metric fasteners, you simply can’t go wrong. But now we have made it even better by offering a pipe guard version for all the 2 stroke fans out there. It still has all the standard extras like 1/4″ thick x 3/4″ wide foam tape to place between the frame and skid plate for a nice snug fit that will eliminate any possible vibrations, a block of open-cell foam is also supplied to place between the skid plate and the engine to reduce the build-up of material between the skid plate and engine case. This is the perfect product for the hardcore 2 stroke loving off-road rider.
- MANUFACTURED OUT OF HIGH GRADE 3/16″ ALUMINUM MAKES THE EMPEROR HEAVY DUTY SKID PLATE ARGUABLY THE STRONGEST SKID PLATE AVAILABLE NOW WITH AN EXTENDED FRONT THAT PROTECTS THE 2 STROKE EXHAUST PIPE
- DESIGNED FOR THE STOCK BETA PIPE
- EXHAUST GUARD DOES NOT TOUCH THE PIPE IN ANY WAY SO ALL IMPACT STRESSES ARE TRANSFERRED BACK TO THE FRAME NOT THE ENGINE CASE / HEAD TUBE
- TRIPLE REAR FRAME CROSS MEMBER MOUNTING SYSTEM SUPPORT THE EXHAUST GUARD
- BOTH SIDE AND BOTTOM PROTECTION AGAINST IMPACT
- 4 BOLT FRONT MOUNTING STOPS MOUNTING BRACKETS FROM BENDING WHEN SKID PLATE TAKES A HARD IMPACT
- NO NEED TO REMOVE SKID PLATE TO CHANGE OIL
- SNUG FIT SPACERS MAKE THIS SKID PLATE QUICK AND EASY TO INSTALL (BOLTS DON’T FALL OUT DURING INSTALL)
- FOAM TAPE TO PUT BETWEEN THE FRAME AND SKID PLATE FOR A NICE SNUG VIBRATION-FREE FIT
- MUD BLOCKER – OPEN CELL FOAM TO PUT BETWEEN THE SKID PLATE AND ENGINE CASE TO REDUCE MUD BUILD UP KEEPING YOUR BIKE LIGHT!
- EMPEROR SCORPION ENGRAVED IN EACH SIDE FOR THE BLING FACTOR
- WEIGHT: 8LBS/3.62KGS WITHOUT SLIP LINER 9LBS/4.08KGS WITH SLIP LINER
- PROUDLY MADE IN NORTH AMERICA!
Note: Designed to be used with the stock exhaust systems only, We know the Beta stock pipe is identical to the FMF Gnarly pipe and will fit. At this time we believe that no other aftermarket pipe will fit the average customers satisfaction.